8.06.2009

laziness

This is how to live summer. Going to sleep at 3:30 and waking up around noon. I love that schedule!

haha i was so lazy to post this blog-hence the title :)


sooo time to get one with my daily life rants that are "ohhh so interesting" Lol
Wednesday, when I originally started this post I went bowling with Tetzlaff friends :] Josh, Josh, Abe, Susan, Michelle, Julia and her cousin, and some other girl named Grace. OMG it is soo fun to go bowling again! I actually got really good, and with the new curve JoshYee taught us, boy we can conquer! HAHAHA that sounds so funny. Anyways, I bowled a 170! Amazing personal best :D
But After the fun comes the freakin problem. And guess what? Parents. Duh. What else would I be so pissed off about and constantly rant. If there was this brain reader thing that translates my thoughts onto a document-it would to big to fit in my computer's hard drive. There is just so many things and problems that really annoy me :(
But here was the situation...I was going to go to Josh's house with Abe and Josh and Josh. So I called my mom to let me know. She was all iffy and whatever and told me to call dad. So anyways, my parents ended up arguing for 15 minutes trying to decide whether to let me go somewhere. My mom was like "Who, how many, where, from when to when, with dinner, guys or girls?" and all those crazy exact details. And in the end, she Still didn't let me go :[ really pisses me off. She hasn't let me go to someone's house since spring break...In this case, the overprotective parents hurt me :'(


Thursday I volunteered at the concert. The classic car show was awesome, especially with the addition of the 2010 red camaro! anyways, met some girl named JessicaWong in our grade at C-High. pretty nice. But Charles is really annoying and lame -__-


Then Friday I volunteered again for this half-pints night. kids are so small that they can't even reach the sink! AHAHAHA it was so sad. Got another 3 simple hours. They stupid grey paint got on my shorts though :[


I love those crime shows on CBS2! ahaha we watch like 3 of them a night!
BUT I HATE ANTS!!! arggg!


OK finally posting :]



@Isabel. wax is nasty in your mouth, i can just sense it without even putting it in. And i am staying clean-away from gum-Just like sex :]
Female predators? pshhh they are just you
@Michelle. having caring parents is not good for teenagers you know...they don't display care in anyway these days in my head.
Our family fights a lot :[
HAHA party with my playlist! haha MAYBE at my house WHEN my parents allow people over and get the house clean. BTW it is getting sorta clean compared to when you saw it! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment