But there are all the season premieres this week! and I want to watch them, and not do HW!
I sprained my ankle yesterday during our lip sync practice for an undisclosed reason, but it is a legit reason, I am not that clumsy. But the good news, It basically healed already because I walked too and from CHS and to and from the library with not much of a problem. Saw like a bijillion of my old friends too! and I can't believe it, they brag about all the FUN they are freakin having there and I got really sad :(
ALL SPORTS PRACTICE AND CONDITION LIKE CRAZY! AND I WANT TO TOO! Just going to CHS, you could immediately feel the difference! girls V-ball got a trophy in a Division I when they are actually Division III Those girls are buff! and like all my friends too! XC practices like heck running either 12 or 8 miles per day, followed by an extreme stretching and physical workout of difficult push-up and sit ups! Band is freaking hard there too compared to Whitney. Holding up a regular Tuba 90 degrees and memorizing a 15 minute show along with moves, formations, and extra choreography...
Whitney is soo freakin small. all you people who have not yet experienced the outside world down the block are missing out on a lifetime. I'm serious. It makes me really want to go there again. So many people. Soo much better drama. Soo much better rallies and cheerleaders and sports teams as a matter of fact.
Busy schedule!
Today: volunteer
Tues: lip sync practice
Wed: volunteer
Thurs: volunteer again maybe?
Friday: Hello Dance, and cancelling volunteer
Sat. volunteer (AGAIN >.<)
Sun. HW? yeah right
let's go to gaaaahr!
ReplyDeleteor is your home school cerritos?!
YEAH I KNOW the cheerleaders are kinda really pretty over there too. O:
-sarah