Our trip was wonderful but it just flew by so quickly. time flies faster than we run these days...its so sad. why can the school year be like that? cuz half our vacation is over and i actually have to start my work and practices for everything. like band and talent show and all that other crap that i sign up for. I like to push myself, but when it started to get overwhelming, my standards start to fall. its like i usually aim for perfection just to give myself a positive mental image, and it always works.
Anyways I really can't rate movies well but I did watch Avatar and Sherlock Holmes and contributed to the record setting box office x-mas weekend. I want to see avatar again in 3D because so much action would be perfect and thrilling to see in 3D. Its also wonderful that my mom allowed us to see movies in theater and letting my little sister go see the Sqeakqual which i wonder how good it was??
band, chem, rose parade, talent show. jeez. the only thing that would happily cheer me up is formal, which mom isnt letting me go :(
I haven't got to read all your posts, but i will soon, after i get settled in at home and stuff. but i did read in those preview about your guy's christmas's so i wanna fill you in on mine.
Christmas for me was spent in San Fran at my grandparent's house and one of my cousins house in some million dollar home area. freakin rich people. and right now they are at their vacation house in Tahoe. soo jelous. anywas all my mom's side was there and wow they all grew up. I used to tower over them all being the 3rd oldest by now the guys are catching up, and my younger sister. and their voices are totally different. this is what happens when you rarely see your cousins. anyways they were bragging about their 5 or so LCD TVs and playing games and renovating and stuff. But we all had great conversations about technology and I am slowly catching up with the curve. i finally was able to pull some great software and freeware from them. now my touch is set!
i wasnt in the holiday spirit at all this year... no one really pumped me up at all. maybe i havent been watching enough TV or listening to the radio where the american tradition lives on and stuff. and the presents i got went right along with my spirit because i got soo little compared to my family. and my grandma forgot to give me my money so basically my wallet isnt fat. maybe because it is awesomely new :) but i still didnt really get to go shopping either.
half the time i was in nor cal, it was raining!!! and i heard nothing happened down here. my gosh.
get office 2010 beta!
you are sho randomm! anyways sounds like you had fuun. :] WB. :D
ReplyDelete-m
I WAS GONNA GO TO SAN FRAN
ReplyDeleteBUT THEN I WAS GONNA GO TO SAN DIEGO
and we ended up not going anywhere -__-
EVERYONE WATCHED AVATAR W:ETSDFSKLDJF