I absolutely hate how I am forced to write on a topic in which I am not very educated about and I do not exactly believe in. Don't attack me because I never went to Church, or touched a bible, or actually believe that a God exists, but religion was never present or important in my youth.
How can I finish writing this essay assuming that God is all powerful and all loving when I can barely grasp the concept that God exists? These assumptions on my essay are really troubling and that is the only reason I am staying up all night frustrated with this paper. What kind of crazy professor actually assigns an essay defending the existence of God as he created Evil? Oh wait, a crazy philosophy professor who is teaching a Critical Thinking class. This is why I don't especially like philosophy, not only because it forces me to critically think in a certain way, but because everything can be confusing as you ask questions about everything! Sorry for the rant, I hope none of the readers are offended...
No comments:
Post a Comment