Soo out of shape-I might run tomorrow at 7th. So today after school we were discussing futures and athletics. I really want to choose a good sport. something that really fits me perfectly. A sport that is fun and tests my strength. So Andrew, I am again undecided about my sport again. Loren brought up a good argument for me to play baseball, which really suits my physical abilities. But I always throw it off because of the losing record and fear of injuries. But it is again on my list of sports because it is possible to make a difference. The chances of cutting 1.5 seconds of my 100M is very low, so I think I will let James break the record for me. 10.9 is just ugghhhh. Volleyball would be my fun sport because I have tons of friends who play it. Plus, my flexibility and reactions from tennis would totally help our defensive game. Swimming I'll save for Ironman and tennis is off the menu. What sport would both the team and I benefit from the most if I joined? I'm thinking volleyball or baseball.
eff the administration in making swim, tennis, track, volleyball, and baseball in the same season :(
BODY LANGUAGE.
ReplyDeleteGAH. OHMYYY (=
& whatever sport you pick, you'll be fine!
you're eric --x
TEHEHEHHERS.