11.08.2009

Life is Great-unless

you have two sisters, which means you will always have someone PMSing. Their attitutes just cannot become worse -___-


Anyways, I can honesty say that they have ruined a pretty good week.
I feel like I am actually gaining control over my life now. This week, from afar, would look like hell to some people. The human tests, human comp, math hw, math quiz, chem quiz, band tests, volunteer, broadcasting, and all that other crap. But somehow I managed not to lose myself or control. I swear I think this is amazing! My grades are actually starting to climb back up again!

Relaxing this past week was great as I could balance everything and keep it cool. I really hope this week will be as great as last week, without the PMSing. Band will be hell because of LaPalma parade, and hopefully no crazy teachers tell us about our comps this week -_-

1 comment:

  1. LA PALMA :D :D :D
    I'M EXCITED !
    AKHGFUADGFASFA AHAHAHAHAA.
    THEHEHEHEEHRS 3 MILES :D :D :D
    ASHFOISYAFAS
    YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY !

    ReplyDelete