and Saturday was priyankas party at heritage....sadly after that, was a femine sleepover at shavonnas
and had to turn down invites to tennis and ice skating :'(
had to set up a closet for my sisters' rooms, which THEY DIDN'T EVEN HELP!
anyways, an overview of Friday! TGIF
we watched the awesome movie, TAKEN!!!!
-girls are so freaked out :) don't worry, I'll protect you.
-such an overprotective father...I think I will be him when i grow up.....
-heath test sucked. I'm stupid :[
-then walked to TC, boring walk=girls complain too much
-walked through walmart, borders, the central area, then kohls
-after people saw T2, just harrison, shavonna, mary, and I were left in Kohls :] fun group
-we walked the whole store after being kicked off the display beds
-no one dressed up, no cross-dressing mary >.<
-then home
and then Saturday...
....got the present together finally. procrastinated too much
-walked 15 mins late on purpose. still arrived in the middle of people that went
-food at 1-o-clock I think
-stupid dares after. they really sucked.
-then owned on water balloon fight #1
--no misses! all direct hits, completely soaked people's backs
-then the second one came around
--soaked myself when helped pop a balloon over carolina/shavonna
--then Meghan got me
---basically, those are the only ones who were successful.
--I was just tooo awesome!
-Ice attack :)
--down backs, fronts, butts, bras, and numb hands
-walk around island and tree climbing!
-talk. give up on she. too clueless
-then walk home
-eat and set up
keeping up with blogs...is hard
No comments:
Post a Comment