6.28.2009

Boring Summer?

summer is not meant to be boring, yet some people say they are bored to death! I really don't get this, since there is soo much for us to do. Now that we have the free time, we dont know how to spend it.
Yes, being lazy is what summer is all about, but not for the whole entire summer!!!
During the school year, I always want to get sidetracked from schoolwork because it is soo boring...I usually find something to do, and say I will finish/do it later. I frogot what I was supposed to do already! But since it is only approaching the second week of break, I still have time :)
People go find something to do!!! go exercise and work out. On the other hand, I need to stop exercising and keep eating, because i want to gain 20pounds!!! cuz I am literally 20pounds underweight! The fat would turn to muscle and help my abs look better :]
And I think that it is my fault that people (girls in particular) think that they are fat, because I am so skinny :[ Sorry guys and girls
But overall, just find something to do! Clean the house like me(or try to), go out and look for hot people! go plan an outing! SOMETHING

wow, what a rant :)

No comments:

Post a Comment