7.16.2009

Contribution to Humanity

So now I am actually "hardcore reading" The World is Flat and I think I got the metaphor :) Is it that the people are outresourcing their homelands, and going the distance for better jobs around the world, therefore making the world flat. As in diversity and richness???


I hate walking home and actually (sorta) breaking a sweat >.<>


So I got bored at home and just pulled out some DVDs that I got from the library. DID YOU KNOW we can borrow DVDs now?!?!?! so I watched What Happens in Vegas and hilarious jokes dude! The boss cracks me up. BUT they freakin stereotyped the Asian lady :'(( Stupid white producers...good love story I guess.
By that time, I thought I could throw another movie in, and I did-Rocky Balboa. Great movie and gets me pumped for some kind of exercise or w/e. The advice (my head has gone wacko. It took me 5mins to think of that simple word -_-) that the trainers and Rocko gives is like perfect for and athletic or life situation. "When you get beat down, get up and keep moving forward" or something like that.


And then my family went to the concerts under the Stars at Heritage @7PM. Pretty good crowd for the first one. I need to enjoy my freetime before I have to start volunteering. But that is after I finish the summer assignment. Next week is some 80's music. Usually applies to older people, but i have fun seeing people there. come out next time!


how is it still burning hot in my room at night?!?! maybe i got sick from eric ho next to me in drivers ed -_-

@Izzy. Good luck reading my blog. hope you find something interesting!
@Mary. I love to talk about america!LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment