gahhh I really wanted to do stuff today. but my little sister got sick and yeahh. babysit. I can't believe I was actually going to go and condition this morning. Sorry Susan! I was awake to. Part of the reason why I slept so much today. Waking up at 7 for exercise, eating nutrigrain bar, and then going back to sleep :( so heartbreaking
Oh shoot. I was actually trying to get an essay done today, but procrastination and distractions and sleep completely overtook my :( I don't want any bad habits going into 10th grade...
Tomorrow is the volunteer dinner and Wednesday is ortho. What colors should I get?
@Shivyy. The only backpacks I like are on ebay. haha. Most decent backpacks are all colorful and aimed towards girls...
@Mary. LOL its summer time xD Do you go to any of them? I'm going to the one in Gardena on Saturday :D yes. another one. ahahahahaha
black.
ReplyDeleteget black braces.
(:
join the cool black braces club :D