7.02.2009

Thirsty

I am always thirsty. Always craving...for liquids. dunno why... I'm always online during the night, with the exceptions of a rare summer weekday or maybe every so often on weekends. I usually do most of my school work or online stuff at night, after finishing a late dinner followed by dishes and other crap. But always, for no reason what-so-ever, my throat dries out on me. I don't know how that is possible with my 1-2 cups of milk, juice, or water for breakfast; 2-3 cups of milk, juice, or water for lunch (not usually in one serving); and my 3-6 cups of MILK for DINNER!!! MM MM GOOD :) And whenever I eat ice cream, the salt forces me to drink a few more cups of milk/water. That is around 14 cups of healthy liquids when I feel like it (1-3 times a week). YET around 10-12, I make multiple trips downstairs for water. and FYI, my CUPS are 10 oz. when full.
My Mom tells me that always being thirsty, is a possible symptom of Diabeties :[ I DON'T WANT TO BE DIABETIC :'( It slightly runs through my family...Great.
@ Alice: (mash) die from obesity (type 2) death?
@Mary: get post-it?
My humor is just outragously hilarious! RIGHT ALICE ;D

OMG PLEASE SUPERSIZE ME!!! meals looked soo appetizing-too bad they got rid of the XXL size... Very good way to get the messege to us in the movie :] What a brave man defying the doctor's recommendations. Fast Food is TASTEY. I think it IS HEALTHY to eat fast food around once a week.
I want that guy's fat that he gained. 20ilbs!!! I want that becuase I'm a good 20ilbs UNDERWEIGHT :[


NO SCHOOL TODAY!!!! YIPPEEEE

Fun things planned today!!! hehehehe. reunion!

JULY 4TH COMING!!!
Did you know, I am extremely patriotic and belive in this best of this country and the government?

2 comments:

  1. AHAHAH eric, you're weirdd. [x
    and yeahh, i got it. -___- read the back of your crossword puzzle on monday. >;]
    YEAHH. you need to gain twenty pounds. O: or like, two hundred. ;D

    -m

    p.s. I LOVE YOUR SONGG! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah eric you're real hilarious. -___-
    like preventing me from reaching page 18?

    ReplyDelete