So some random person named alissa matsumoto friend requested me. Same age, looks pretty, but she lives in Glenview, Illionois >:O Sorry, no long distance relationships ;)))
It has been pretty HOT HOT these past few days! That is good, because summer is finally pulling in and then I can use my pool more!!! :D YAY
And so when I was working in the library, I started to keep track of some statistics just because I am facinated! with Fast Food Nation! Finally Finished!!!
-so people usually go in the bookstore to either buy candy or for change. weird huh? very rarely do the people buy books!
-and when this guy was buying candy, I had to put down Fast Food Nation to help him. He was seriouly extremely obese! and at least 450ilbs! so as quick as possible, I flipped over Fast Food Nation to the back cover so he would not see it. LOL He might of seen it because he towered over the counter. I did not want to mess with him!
and very very interesting Health class today. graphic pictures that look deadly painful, and Mixing Liquids! <---LMFAO its like i lost my virginity and became gay, while NOT getting an STD XDD hahahaha
but the highlight of my day:
MLB ALL STAR GAME :)
rooting for the American league again! Angels sent Torii Hunter (sadly injured :'[ ), Chone Figgins, and Rookie Brian Fuentes! awesome jobs guys even though you didn't play :[
American League WINS 13-YEARS in a ROW. Best steak in history! since 1996!
@Mary. sorry for mistaking you for sarah :[ i would have totally expected her to try and pull something on me...and LOL my MOM took me to the japanese garden irony
@Michelle. OMG my family goes CRAZY over those 1CENT deals at Staples and Office Depot! We are PACK-RATS to the max :] 120+ boxes of 12 pack pencils, 20+ packs of college ruled paper, tons of sharpeners, pencil boxes, erasers, and almost every school supply!
we cheap the system by each person buying the limit, then going back later or another one to get more. Its so funny, we always pay in change because it is soo cheap :)
....why would i try to pull something on you?! >:O
ReplyDelete-sarah
& you spelled fascinated wrong! (:
& LOOOOOOL YOU'RE SUCH A FREAK (for the longdistance thing x]) . you could always just date mary! (;
i like how you underline stuffs.
ReplyDelete